Mission & Vision
The mission behind the smart village initiative is to usher villages of Bihar on the path of sustainable rural development. In addition to this, the intent is to make folks residing in Bihar Aatmnirbhar (self-reliant).
We are marching ahead with the belief that by making villages in Bihar attain the status of the smart village, we will be able to provide guidance and pathway to cities attain the label of a smart city. From improving the education system to creating job opportunities by conducting job-oriented training programs in villages, forming a well-equipped healthcare infrastructure, establishing small scale enterprises, encouraging agripreneurs and solar entrepreneurs, and so on, we can change the fortune of Bihar.
- Strengthening healthcare system in villages of Bihar
- Adopting government schools
- Conducting job-training and vocational training programs for girls and women
- Establishing Hindi call centers in rural areas.
- Encouraging agriculture-allied business set-up in the village
- Setting up Farmers Producers' Organization
- Reviving dairy revolution by supporting and motivating dairy entrepreneurs
- Providing solar-powered street lights to rural communities
- Setting up Micro-manufacturing units
- Creating a gen-next of agripreneurs
- Ensuring organized garbage collection
- Sowing the seed of entrepreneurship and making people self-reliant
- Training farmers and making them familiar with modern farming techniques
- 100% Electrification throughout the Bihar